I failed all the readathons I wanted to participate in…oh well. Maybe next year!
Total Books Read: 54 but only counting 44 (as 10 were textbooks)
1. Best book you’ve read so far in 2019: The Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa
2. Best sequel you’ve read so far in 2019: Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
3. New release you haven’t read yet, but want to: Soul of the Sword by Julie Kagawa
4. Most anticipated release for the second half of the year: The Toll by Neal Shusterman
5. Biggest disappointment: Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte
6. Biggest surprise: Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills
7. Favorite new author: Julie Kagawa
8. Newest fictional crush; Lestat from The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice
9. Newest favorite character: Yumeko and Tatsumi from Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa
10. Book that made you cry: N/A
11. Book that made you happy: The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani
12. Most beautiful book you’ve read: The Raven Tower by Ann Leckie
13. What books do you need to read by the end of the year: Voyager by Diana Gabaldon
Hey friends! I’ve had the BEST reading month, EVER! I read 16 books total!!!
Broken down further, I read 13 novels, 2 short stories, and a novelette/essay booklet. Although I did DNF 4 of these books halfway through, I found a new favorite!
Hope y’all had a good reading month! Did you find a new favorite?